- UID
 - 341
 
- 积分
 - 1337
 
- 精华
 
- 贡献
 -  
 
- 威望
 -  
 
- 活跃度
 -  
 
- D豆
 -  
 
- 在线时间
 -  小时
 
- 注册时间
 - 2002-1-11
 
- 最后登录
 - 1970-1-1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 | 
 
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册 
 
 
 
 
×
 
美国人说话真累  
 
需要指出的是,胡(he)和谁(who)同音,是的长官(yes sir)和阿拉法特的名字亚瑟尔 
(Yassir)同音,咖啡(coffee)和安南的名字科菲(kofi)同音,赖斯和大米是一个词Rice. 
Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China. 
胡锦涛被任命为中共总书记 
 
SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice. 
(场景) 椭圆形办公室, 乔治布什 和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯 
 
George: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening? 
布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了? 
 
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China. 
赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人 
 
George: Great. Let's hear it. 
布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听! 
 
Condi: Hu is the new leader of China. 
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人 
 
George: That's what I want to know. 
布什:这就是我要知道的 
 
Condi: That's what I'm telling you. 
赖斯:这就是我要告诉你的 
 
George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China? 
布什:这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人? 
 
Condi: Yes. 
赖斯:是的 
 
George: I mean the fellow's name. 
布什:我是说那个人的名字 
 
Condi: Hu. 
赖斯:胡(谁) 
 
George: The guy in China. 
布什: 那个在中国的人 
 
Condi: Hu. 
赖斯:胡(谁) 
 
George: The new leader of China. 
布什:中国的新领导人! 
 
Condi: Hu. 
赖斯:胡(谁) 
 
George: The Chinese! 
布什:那个中国人! 
 
Condi: Hu is leading China. 
赖斯:胡(谁)领导中国 
 
George: Now whaddya' asking me for? 
布什:啊?现在是你问我了? 
 
Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China. 
赖斯: 我在告诉你, 胡(谁)在领导中国 
 
George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China? 
布什:我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国? 
 
Condi: That's the man's name. 
赖斯:就是那人的名字 
 
George: That's whose name? 
布什:就是谁(胡)的名字? 
 
Condi: Yes. 
赖斯:是的 
 
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China? 
布什:你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人? 
 
Condi: Yes sir. 
赖斯:是的,长官(亚瑟尔) 
 
George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the 
Middle East. 
布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢 
 
Condi: That's correct. 
赖斯:没错 
 
George: Then who is in China? 
布什:那么谁(胡)在中国? 
 
Condi: Yes, sir. 
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔) 
 
George: Yassir is in China? 
布什:亚瑟尔在中国?? 
 
Condi: No, sir. 
赖斯:不,长官 
 
George: Then who is? 
布什:那么谁(胡)在? 
 
Condi: Yes, sir. 
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔) 
 
George: Yassir? 
布什:亚瑟尔? 
 
Condi: No, sir 
赖斯:不,长官. 
 
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get m 
e the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows. 
布什:听着,赖斯.我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长.我觉得他会知 
道 
 
Condi: Kofi? 
赖斯:科费(咖啡)? 
 
George: No, thanks. 
布什:不,谢谢 
 
Condi: You want Kofi? 
赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)? 
 
George: No. 
布什:不!! 
 
Condi: You don't want Kofi. 
赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡) 
 
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then 
get me the U.N. 
布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国 
 
Condi: Yes, sir. 
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔) 
 
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N. 
布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头! 
 
Condi: Kofi? 
赖斯:科费(咖啡)? 
 
George: No, milk! Will you please make the call? 
布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不? 
 
Condi: Call who? 
赖斯:给谁打? 
 
George: Who is the guy at the U.N? 
布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头? 
 
Condi: Hu is the guy in China. 
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头 
 
George: Will you stay out of China?! 
布什:你能不能不提中国了?! 
 
Condi: Yes, sir. 
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔) 
 
George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N! 
布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了! 
 
Condi: Kofi? 
赖斯:科费(咖啡)? 
 
George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone. 
布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话 
 
(Condi picks up the phone.) 
(赖斯拿起电话) 
 
Condi: Rice here 
赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭) 
 
George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. 
布什:米饭?好主意,在来点鸡蛋吧! |   
 
 
 
 |