[复制链接]
发表于 2003-4-22 18:32:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

又是一个入围的方案哦!!!
论坛插件加载方法
发帖求助前要善用【论坛搜索】功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案;
如果你在论坛求助问题,并且已经从坛友或者管理的回复中解决了问题,请把帖子标题加上【已解决】;
如何回报帮助你解决问题的坛友,一个好办法就是给对方加【D豆】,加分不会扣除自己的积分,做一个热心并受欢迎的人!
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:33:35 | 显示全部楼层
Introduction:

I arrived by ship to New York as a teenager, an immigrant, and like millions of others before me, my first sight was the Statue of Liberty and the amazing skyline of Manhattan. I have never forgotten that sight or what it stands for. This is what this project is all about.

When I first began this project, New Yorkers were divided as to whether to keep the site of the World Trade Center empty or to fill the site completely and build upon it. I meditated many days on this seemingly impossible dichotomy. To acknowledge the terrible deaths which occurred on this site, while looking to the future with hope, seemed like two moments which could not be joined. I sought to find a solution which would bring these seemingly contradictory viewpoints into an unexpected unity. So, I went to look at the site, to stand within it, to see people walking around it, to feel its power and to listen to its voices. And this is what I heard, felt and saw.

The great slurry walls are the most dramatic elements which survived the attack, an engineering wonder constructed on bedrock foundations and designed to hold back the Hudson River. The foundations withstood the unimaginable trauma of the destruction and stand as eloquent as the Constitution itself asserting the durability of Democracy and the value of individual life.

We have to be able to enter this hallowed, sacred ground while creating a quiet, meditative and spiritual space. We need to journey down, some 70 feet into Ground Zero, onto the bedrock foundation, a procession with deliberation into the deep indelible footprints of Tower One and Tower Two.

The foundation, however, is not only the story of tragedy but also reveals the dimensions of life. The PATH trains continue to traverse this ground now, as before, linking the past to the future. Of course, we need a Museum at the epicenter of Ground Zero, a museum of the event, of memory and hope. The Museum becomes the entrance into Ground Zero, always accessible, leading us down into a space of reflection, of meditation, a space for the Memorial itself. This Memorial will be the result of an international competition.

Those who were lost have become heroes. To commemorate those lost lives, I created two large public places, the Park of Heroes and the Wedge of Light. Each year on September 11th between the hours of 8:46 a.m., when the first airplane hit and 10:28 a.m., when the second tower collapsed, the sun will shine without shadow, in perpetual tribute to altruism and courage.

We all came to see the site, more than 4 million of us, walking around it, peering through the construction wall, trying to understand that tragic vastness. So I designed an elevated walkway, a space for a Memorial promenade encircling the memorial site. Now everyone can see not only Ground Zero but the resurgence of life.

The exciting architecture of the new Lower Manhattan rail station with a concourse linking the PATH trains, the subways connected, hotels, a performing arts center, office towers, underground malls, street level shops, restaurants, cafes; create a dense and exhilarating affirmation of New York.

The sky will be home again to a towering spire of 1776 feet high, the "Gardens of the World". Why gardens? Because gardens are a constant affirmation of life. A skyscraper rises above its predecessors, reasserting the pre-eminence of freedom and beauty, restoring the spiritual peak to the city, creating an icon that speaks of our vitality in the face of danger and our optimism in the aftermath of tragedy.

Life victorious.
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:35:20 | 显示全部楼层
当乘船移居到纽约的时候,我还是个少年。首先跃入视野的就是自由女神像和曼哈顿那震人心魄的天际轮廓线。那样的景象深深触动了我,令我至今难忘。它成为此方案所包容的全部。

在方案的酝酿阶段,纽约市民持有两种意见:将遗址空置,或将其重建。我思考了多日,似乎这样两个时刻-追念遗址中埋葬的亡灵,和满怀希望地憧憬未来-永远无法融和。我尝试着寻找一种途径,将这两种看似对立的想法合为一体。因此,我来到了遗址,身处其中,看着那逡巡的人群,感受它的力量,聆听它的声音。而此方案便是我的所听、所看和所想。

基础中巨大的挡土墙在袭击中幸免。这简直是一个工程的奇迹。基础经受起了毁灭产生的巨大冲击-如同其坚固的结构本身-象征着民主的持久和生命个体的价值。

我们需要进入这处圣地-这个空冥的精神场所。我们下降70英尺到达基础的岩床-这是一行沉思的队伍,步入世贸双塔深邃而恒久的足印之中。

基础不仅讲述着悲剧,并且揭示着生命的维度。火车一如既往地从这里穿过-联系着过去和未来。我们需要在零地点中心建造一座博物馆-通过新的国际竞标,它记录着那次事件,承载着怀念与憧憬。它成为零地点的入口,引导我们下降到那处纪念和冥想的空间中。

逝者成为英雄。为了纪念他们,我创造了两处公众场所-“英雄公园”和“光之楔”。每年的九月十一日,在上午8点46分至10点28分,也就是双塔从被撞击到倒塌的那段时间,这里将地被阳光普照,毫无阴影。这将是对伟大的无私和英勇永久的传颂。

我们每个人都来到遗址瞻仰过。我们徘徊,透过墙壁凝视,尝试去领悟那惨烈的悲剧。一条被拔升的人行步道作为悼念的场地,环绕着遗址。零地点的景观和生命的复苏将同时呈现在人们面前。

新曼哈顿下城车站集合火车、地铁运输、宾馆、观演中心、办公、地下商场等多种功能。这将是一座激动人心的建筑,凸现出纽约的繁荣欢乐的景色。

高塔的身影将再现空中―一座1776英尺高的“世界花园”。之所以称为花园,是因为花园象征着生命的持久与昌盛。矗立在逝者身躯之上的高塔,彰显着自由与美的崇高,再现城市的精神之巅,体现着人类在危难中顽强的生命力和悲剧过后乐观的精神。

生命永胜。
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:37:11 | 显示全部楼层
………………
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:38:25 | 显示全部楼层
!·#
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:39:25 | 显示全部楼层
…………¥
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:40:13 | 显示全部楼层
¥#¥·
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:40:52 | 显示全部楼层
¥%……
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:41:31 | 显示全部楼层
%……¥#
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:42:25 | 显示全部楼层
#·#¥%
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:43:31 | 显示全部楼层
%#¥#·
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:44:35 | 显示全部楼层
…………%¥#·
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:45:33 | 显示全部楼层
%……%¥#·
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:46:50 | 显示全部楼层
%……—*#
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-4-22 18:48:25 | 显示全部楼层
¥%#·!·¥
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|申请友链|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|辽公网安备|晓东CAD家园 ( 辽ICP备15016793号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-21 13:12 , Processed in 0.384441 second(s), 60 queries , Gzip On.