发表于 2006-7-26 15:59:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

其实我想问地是对话框问题
就是非MFC建立地程序中添加对话框,老是有问题

比如附件中例子是ARX帮助中自带地一个例子,
可我一加对话框,就会出现问题 (项目->添加资源->加对话框)
连编译都不通过,

出现这样的错误代码:d:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\atlmfc\include\afxv_w32.h(16) : fatal error C1189: #error :  WINDOWS.H already included.  MFC apps must not #include <windows.h>

你们遇到过这情况吗?如何来改

非常感谢
论坛插件加载方法
发帖求助前要善用【论坛搜索】功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案;
如果你在论坛求助问题,并且已经从坛友或者管理的回复中解决了问题,请把帖子标题加上【已解决】;
如何回报帮助你解决问题的坛友,一个好办法就是给对方加【D豆】,加分不会扣除自己的积分,做一个热心并受欢迎的人!

已领礼包: 7067个

财富等级: 富甲天下

发表于 2006-7-26 16:55:28 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.manusoft.com/Resources/ARXTips/Main.stm

Using VC 8 (Visual Studio 2005) to Build for AutoCAD 2000/2002/2004
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-27 18:53:20 | 显示全部楼层
“非MFC建立地程序中添加对话框”晕。。。。应该把vc复习一下
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-28 10:29:05 | 显示全部楼层
Using VC 8 (Visual Studio 2005) to Build for AutoCAD 2000/2002/2004
Now that Microsoft has released Visual Studio 2005, many of us want to use the new IDE for building ObjectARX applications. Assuming you've already set up your projects as described above (note that you must have a working installation of Visual C/C++ 7, including all the VC 7 build tools), then you'll need to start with an updated version of my VC Build Hook utility that supports Visual Studio 2005:

Download: VCBuildHook2Setup.msi (311k)
Version 2.0.2.1 uploaded 2005-11-05 (supports VC 7.1 and VC 8*)

* The updated VC Build Hook utility supports both VC 7.1 and VC 8, so you should remove any previous version before installing version 2. In case you have problems with the new version, I am leaving the link to version 1 in the previous section. This way you can uninstall version 2 and reinstall version 1 so that you can continue using it in VC 7.1 as before.

Once the updated utility is installed, it's just a matter of updating solutions and projects to the new format by opening them in Visual Studio 2005, then making some changes in the project settings. I'm assuming that correct headers and libraries are already included in your project settings as outlined above, so that all we need to do is make sure the commands being sent to the VC 7 build tools are satisfactory. I've only tested a few projects, so this list is not necessarily complete, but I only needed to make the following changes to a freshly converted project to build it successfully.

Disable the Manifest Tool. This is easy to do, but not obvious or well documented. Right-click on a project and select 'Tool Build Order...', then select 'All Configurations' in the configuration dropdown and dismiss the warning dialog, then uncheck the box beside 'Manifest Tool'. Using the IDE, you have to do this one project at a time.
In linker settings, on the 'Manifest File' tab, set 'Generate Manifest' to 'No'. This disables manifest file generation.
Disable error reporting. In C/C++ settings, on the 'Advanced' tab, set 'Error Reporting' to 'Default'. Do the same in linker settings, on the 'Advanced' tab.
Don't use Unicode response files. Change this in C/C++ settings on the 'General' tab by setting 'Use UNICODE Response Files' to 'No'. Do the same in linker settings, also on the 'General' tab. The VC Build Hook utility will automatically convert Unicode response files to ANSI files if they are being sent to a VC 7 build tool, so this step is not strictly required, however the build will be slightly less efficient if the files need to be converted.
Disable parallel builds! The VC Build Hook utility does not work correctly if two simultaneous builds are using different settings, so you should disable this new feature in Visual Studio 2005 global options. To do this, go to Tools->Options, open 'Projects and Solutions', select the 'Build and Run' tab, and change the 'maximum number of parallel project builds' to 1. In my experience, Visual Studio is more stable when parallel builds are disabled, so there is a benefit to disabling this feature that is unrelated to VC Build Hook.
If your original project had set either of the two VC Build Hook extended solution properties to a setting other than 'Default', they need to be set again in the converted project. This is because of a change in VC 8 that causes it to no longer accept extended solution property names containing a period character. Project settings are carried forward correctly; only solution properties are affected.
If your project uses precompiled headers, there is one additional issue to deal with. Visual Studio 2005 no longer supports the "Automatically Generate" (/YX) precompiled header option. This is not a problem when using the new VC 8 build tools, but when using the VC 7 build tools, it can make the build process unbearably slow. Luckily it's not difficult to re-enable automatic use of precompiled headers when building with VC 7 build tools. To re-enable this feature in a VC 8 project that is using the VC 7 build tools, you need to edit the 'Precompiled Header' tab of the C/C++ settings. First, make sure precompiled headers are disabled ('Create/Use Precompiled Header' should be set to 'Not Using Precompiled Headers'), then set the 'Precompiled Header File' to '$(IntDir)\$(TargetName).pch' for all configurations, then go to the 'Command Line' tab and add '/YXStdAfx.h' to the 'Additional options' field at the bottom. Voila! Precompiled headers should now work just as they did when building with the Visual Studio .NET 2003 IDE.
That's all I had to do with the converted projects I've tested so far, but I need to stress again that these steps only work after you have implemented the practices I've discussed in the previous sections. If I learn of more settings that need to be changed in VS 2005, I will add them to this list.
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-7-28 12:55:45 | 显示全部楼层
真长啊...英文看了头就晕...
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-28 21:28:34 | 显示全部楼层
贴了也没有用,如果看过这篇介绍的话就会发现,那个DLL并不能让.net2005编译ObjectARX2006的ARX,也就是说如果想编译ObjectARX2006之前版本的ARX,你的机器中必须同时装有.net2002和.net2005,文中所提到的DLL不是为了让.net2005直接编译而是为了使用.net2005中的新功能,在编译的时候还是用的vc7.0
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|申请友链|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|辽公网安备|晓东CAD家园 ( 辽ICP备15016793号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 16:15 , Processed in 0.392973 second(s), 42 queries , Gzip On.