扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1228|回复: 3

[转贴]:真能瞎掰:汉字竟然说成是他们发明的了

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-10-17 22:33:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

从国外网站上看的

posted: fri nov 22, 2002 12:37 am post subject: kOrean invented chinese language 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chinese histOrian like to twist the histOry around, everybody know about it. u just need to look at the baduk/weiqi intellectual game, kOrean always easily beat down chinese .if this is really your invention, why chinese done so poOrly? And look also at the spOrt, the wOrld cup, chinese also done very badly if compare to kOrean. in modern technology, kOrean made products like samsung, lg, hyundai,kia are popular everywhere, where is chinese? a population of 1.3 billion can't beat down a small nation with only 40 million , Or 80 million if u want include nOrth kOre, but still we done much better than chinese in almost every area.the truh is out there, is just depend on you guys weather want to accept it Or not. many chinese histOrian in china also agree that dongyi was kOrean And the creatOr fOr da'wek kou culture. it was also recoded in shi ji from shima ji. 
    posted: sat nov 23, 2002 4:44 am post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another good post that non chinese will able to deny it. during prehistOry from neolithic to iron age, there were two cultures     in nOrth-east asaia. in nOrtheastern part (s siberia, central asia, 
      manchuria, And also current kOrean peninsula), nomadic people 
      dominated, whereas culture based on agriculture dominated southern 
      china. nomadic people mostly spoke in altaic Or other similar 
      languages, while agriculture-based people mostly spoke in 
      chinese-tibetan Or proto-austronesian. chinese archaeologists have 
      mostly focused on the latter. together with languages, features of 
      bronze weaspons Or tomb styles were clearly distinctive between the 
      two. ultimately, climate changes to dry/cold conditions drove the 
      nomadic people to the south (kOreans And japanese) And to the west 
      (turk, xian-no, etc). 

it is also quite certain that the nomadic people in nOrthern china And 
      southern siberia firstly cultivated allium altaicum, the progenitOr of 
      allium fistulosum, And allium sativum, the progenitOr of allium 
      longicuspis. 

with respect to various writing systems developed during the bronze 
      age And/Or during shang state, one thing is certain: writing systems 
      came from the east (altaic/nomadic people), not from the west Or the 
      south. it is quite certain that people lived in the east were not han 
      Or hua people. do you know who published the first chinese dictionary 
      in histOry? it is quite interesting that people speaking in altaic, 
      not chinese-tibetan, published it. what kind of spoken language did 
      yin/shang people use? this will be a quite good question fOr your 
      explOration into the ultimate inventOr of current chinese characters. 

i think all anyone can say is that "kOrean made mOre contribution to the 
      development of what is known as chinese language than currently 
      acknowledged". wOrkings of business, economy, technology, trade, And 
      commerce are the same today as they were 5000 years ago. what drives 
      linguistic development in today's wOrld? well, it's computer. you don't 
      need as much language to grow plant Or raise animals. in other wOrds, it 
      is technology which drives language, not agriculture. so, technology in 
      the old days were ceramics And casting technology, which kOrea was And 
      still is wOrld leader. 

shanxi wrote: 
      ............................chinese invented And created their own language. posting by peter is totally crap And ridiculous, the person trying to make a confusion here actually. ]+~ 

oh my gosh..i can't believe that chinese people are soo ingnOrant about their own histOry!!!!!!!!! chinese people didn't create their own language...they had to use another abOriginal's written language, And then on, they called it their own!! because of inferiOrity issues,,,they claim that they invented their own language..also peter kim is right on the chinese language being created by some other group besides chinese!! i think chinese (students) should relook at their histOry once again,,,it seems to me that people (me fOr instance) that are not chinese have a better knowledge of chinese histOry than some chinese people do...some people are ethnocentric..And it seems to me that you are...Or whoever that posted this..peter you're cOrrect on this, except the kOrean part of course 

posted: sun sep 29, 2002 6:38 am post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

everyone knowes that japanese And kOrean both derived from chinese, why waste your time with this crap? 

flOreo
       posted: sat nov 09, 2002 7:15 am post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

shoot, the first one in this thread didnt even have the necessary geographical idea about kOrea And china. the palace location fOr shang dynasty is in anyang which is almost in the middle of china. so how come kOreans would travel so deep into china as to make the characters???this is way to stupid! i don't wanna talk mOre about it! 

anthony
       posted: fri nov 15, 2002 3:46 pm post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

everyone know the chinese has the longest continous culture in the wOrld. chinese cultures have influences many cultures in southeast asia And east asia like japan And kOrean. 

posted: mon nov 25, 2002 9:17 pm post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

kOrean invented everything. 

peterkim
       posted: mon dec 02, 2002 12:50 am post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

confucius was chinese but lao tze not. 
      taoism has kOrean Origin too. 

posted: fri dec 20, 2002 12:22 am post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

enough, this topic is just provocating us to hate each other, And nobody (except some stone-head people) would believe that chinese character (han zi) is invented by kOrean... 

hkb
       posted: thu mar 13, 2003 2:49 am post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

technically, at the time when china had all its inventions, there wasn't a clear distinction of "kOrean" Or "japanese" they weren't really nationalities yet. except fOr maybe japan. 

alaxieniye
       posted: wed jun 18, 2003 7:09 pm post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

what i see? a gang of pro-kOrean idiots telling bull-shits!! 
      chinese invented chinese. kOrean invented kOrean. 
      kOrean is an altaic language, with a lot of wOrds from chinese! it's a sino-xenik ( but not a sino_tibetan language). kOrean wOrds bOrrowed from chinese are of fujian Orrigin ( hokkien, fukien:) kOrean could not invent hanzi, because hanzi do not fit fOr kOrean language at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

posted: thu jul 10, 2003 5:34 pm post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

the one whom wrote this has little knowledge of histOry. it shows that how ignOrant kOrean are! it's such a shame! btw please study where does kOrean comes from. 

in conclusion... 

i don't think the chinese get enough recognition fOr their inventions. that includes chinese characters. chinese characters are not (cannot be defined as) kanji--it is rather that kanji are (can be defined as) chinese characters. the typical westerner is tricked into believing that kanji being japanese are a japanese invention. even i was tricked this way until i investigated. they may have changed the look of a few here, And added a few there, but they're not the invention of the japanese. this is the same fOr kOrean too. 

i even heard once, but i cannot prove it Or give the source, that the chinese were on the verge of inventing a car many many centuries ago while europe was still in the dark ages And suffering from plagues And death, but the technology didn't advance far enough due to political unrest. even still, such a concept as a car, no matter how long ago it was thought of, if such plans have been documented by the chinese, then this concept could surely be called a chinese invention. 

so i don't give a care about the names dongyi, shang, dawenkou, Or whatever, the kOreans cannot be claimed responsible fOr any of the chinese language Or inventions. a kOrean should not try And deceive people by digging so far into histOry so that others will be easily tricked into believing they are a true race of innovation. they are the most backward, selfish, inward looking people i have ever met, And until recently have always been against any development happening in the wOrld outside of kOrea. they have always positioned themselves as the "little brother" of china (read: ?p?̧;̬; hah--look at the shape of their peninsula), And throughout histOry they always ran to the "real And only" recognized empOrer in china fOr help And guidance. china has had open communication with the west through the silk road And with the wise teachings from india fOr millennia. they have been open to the wOrld, And have been innovative themselves providing their inventions to the wOrld. do not some people say that contact with china actually influenced italian cuisine many centuries ago? what did kOrea And japan contribute to europe? hangul? kimono? 

fOr all the pride running through the blood veins of the kOrean, if the chinese had an ounce of it, they would be a greater nation than they are. how could they let the japanese trample them in wwii? the chinese should rise up And be proud of everything that is chinese, And do not let the kOreans And japanese take the credit. maybe they should have taxed the japanese And kOreans fOr using their characters, Or fOrce them to abAndon the script if they would not be willing to be part of their empire. but that goes to prove to you how benevolent the chinese actually are And that they were willing to allow the outer lying barbarian tribes attempt to educate themselves. besides, it was their fOrefathers such as confucius, mencius And many others teaching And spreading humane values, all such wise fOrefathers that the outer lying barbarians lacked. 

nobody invented language. there was a natural need fOr communication And it evolved naturally. 

james campbell

posted: tue oct 29, 2002 10:45 am post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language 

And i fOrgot to mention, as an answer westerners do not find a use fOr hangul Or kimonos at all. but you can find at this fOrum that so many westerners want the chinese characters, to have them tattooed on their bodies. i never heard of westerners wanting hangul Or hiragana tattooed on their bodies. so still, even the chinese characters are very accepted to the westerners too. 

i even heard that the kOrean government was trying so hard fOr the international community to accept their invention that they tried to convince small native tribes to use hangul to write their language, but i never heard of this actually happening. 
论坛插件加载方法
发帖求助前要善用【论坛搜索】功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案;
如果你在论坛求助问题,并且已经从坛友或者管理的回复中解决了问题,请把帖子标题加上【已解决】;
如何回报帮助你解决问题的坛友,一个好办法就是给对方加【D豆】,加分不会扣除自己的积分,做一个热心并受欢迎的人!
发表于 2006-10-18 12:25:38 | 显示全部楼层
报歉。我只认识26个字母。呵
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-18 17:12:33 | 显示全部楼层
很久不用英文了,不懂喽
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-21 21:28:25 | 显示全部楼层
谁把它翻译一下,谢谢
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|申请友链|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|辽公网安备|晓东CAD家园 ( 辽ICP备15016793号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 12:34 , Processed in 0.232701 second(s), 37 queries , Gzip On.