查看: 1566|回复: 8

5个最**的免费的CAD软件

[复制链接]

已领礼包: 19个

财富等级: 恭喜发财

发表于 2016-10-1 12:47:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

We all love the word "free" but if what you get free doesn't do what you need it to, then it's still overpriced. Here though, I've got five of the very best free CAD software packages out there for you to take a look at.
0.jpg

Carlo Amoruso/Getty Images1.  AutoCAD Student Version
AutoCAD, for free?
Yea, you read that right. AutoCAD, the heavy hitter of the CAD industry, offers a free, fully functional, version for download to students, faculty, military veterans, and anyone who is unemployed that has previously worked in the AEC industry. The only limitation of the software is a watermark on any plots you generate designating that the file was created with a non-professional version.
Not only does Autodesk offer their base AutoCAD package free, they also offer free licenses for almost their entire suite of AEC vertical packages, such as Civil 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, andAutoCAD Electrical. That's a deal you're not going to find anywhere else!
If you're looking to learn CAD or just do some personal design work, this is absolutely the way for you to go. More »
1.jpg
2.  Google (Trimble) SketchUp
SketchUp is one of the greatest free CAD packages ever put on the market. The free version has no limitations and it provides one of the simplest 3D design interfaces I've ever seen. Even if you've never done any CAD work or 3D modeling before, you can have some really nice presentations put together in minutes.
Of course, if you're looking to put out detailed designs, with accurate sizing and tolerances, you'll need to spend some time learning the ins and outs of the program. The great thing is that the SketchUp web site offers a really impressive array of video and self paced training options to help you along the way.
I can't say enough good stuff about this program. It's a must have for even veteran CAD drafters. More »

2.jpg

3.  DraftSight
DraftSight is a truly free software package that is ideal for individual use. There are no fees or limitation on usage or plotting. The only requirement is that you need to activate the program with a valid e-mail address.
DraftSight is a basic 2D drafting package that looks and feels very much like AutoCAD. It has all the drafting tools you'll need for generating professional looking plans: lines and polylines, dimensions and text, and fulllayering capabilities. DraftSight even uses the .DWG format as its file type, the same as Autodeskproducts, so you'll have the ability to open and share files with other users. More »

3.jpg

4.  DraftIt
The free version of DraftIt is a very basic CAD system. I wouldn't recommend it for trying to do any serious design work but for anyone who's looking to learn CAD or just do some basic sketches for your new bathroom layout, it's a workable system. I do have to say, there's one command here that really impresses me: offset. It's a common CAD command but I love that you can hit a check box that lets your offset to both sides of an object at the same time with a simple drag of the mouse. Check it out, its very cool. More »

4.jpg

Rhino 4.0 is a 3D modeling software that I find very easy to use. It's got basic solids and the ability to form unions and free sketch in polylines that can be easily converted to 3D objects. The only thing I don't like about Rhino is that it's a limited use download. You can only save 25 files before the save feature is disabled. Still, it's a great way to practice 3d modeling, just make sure you don't save unless you absolutely have to! More »

论坛插件加载方法
发帖求助前要善用【论坛搜索】功能,那里可能会有你要找的答案;
如果你在论坛求助问题,并且已经从坛友或者管理的回复中解决了问题,请把帖子标题加上【已解决】;
如何回报帮助你解决问题的坛友,一个好办法就是给对方加【D豆】,加分不会扣除自己的积分,做一个热心并受欢迎的人!

已领礼包: 6474个

财富等级: 富甲天下

发表于 2016-10-1 13:26:59 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢提供,试用一下!!!
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

已领礼包: 3517个

财富等级: 富可敌国

发表于 2016-10-1 14:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢提供,试用一下
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-2 00:20:17 | 显示全部楼层
发到公司分管是**官电饭锅
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

已领礼包: 4751个

发表于 2016-10-9 08:09:54 | 显示全部楼层
有汉化的就好。
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

已领礼包: 4751个

发表于 2016-10-13 08:27:55 | 显示全部楼层
啥也不说了,感谢楼主分享哇!
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

已领礼包: 6056个

财富等级: 富甲天下

发表于 2016-10-20 22:23:56 | 显示全部楼层
一个都没用过
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-8 14:50:19 | 显示全部楼层
支持支持下!
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

已领礼包: 2826个

财富等级: 家财万贯

发表于 2018-11-21 09:45:10 | 显示全部楼层
看一看,学习学习。
论坛插件加载方法
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|申请友链|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|辽公网安备|晓东CAD家园 ( 辽ICP备15016793号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:48 , Processed in 0.208636 second(s), 46 queries , Gzip On.